Saturday, March 28, 2009

Tool Of The Week

This week's Tool of the Week is a Pencil Sharpener. Not just any Pencil Sharpener, but one which can sharpen a Carpenter's Pencil. I remember as a kid my grandfather gave me my first Carpenter's pencil. I thought it was the coolest thing in the world. He also showed me how to sharpen it with a pocket knife. My biggest complaint as I got older was that I could never get a really sharp point on it. Well a few years ago I saw this as I was waiting in line at the cash register of my local home improvement store. I decided to give it a try. As you can see in the picture it works well. It gives me a very sharp point on all my pencils regardless of it's size. In addition it is small enough that it does not take up much room in my tool box. I highly recommend one of these Pencil Sharpeners for any tool box.

No comments: